B-1/B-2 for Visitors

B visas are for persons who wish to visit the United States for business, pleasure, or medical treatment. Business visitors are issued B1 visas, and visitors coming to the United States for pleasure or medical treatment are issued B2 visas. B visa holders are not allowed to work or study in the United States.

To qualify for a B visa, you must show:

This is usually shown by presenting evidence of employment abroad and family and social ties to your home country.

B1 Visas for Business Visitors
B2 Visas for Tourists and Other Visitors

A B2 visa is the visa to apply for if you are coming to the United States for one or more of the following purposes:

Applying for a B1/B2 Visitor Visa

The application for a B1/B2 visa must be submitted at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad. The visa forms you need to file will depend on which U.S. embassy or consulate you are applying through. 

Generally if you are applying for a B1/B2 visa, you will need to submit evidence of:

If you are applying for a B1 business visitor visa, you will need to submit additional documents providing details about your trip and planned activities in the United States. 

If you are applying for a B2 visitor visa so you can receive medical treatment in the United States, you should submit:

Please note: each case is Unique, For more information regarding your case, call us at 214 4322499 or email your query at info@seemamehtalawfirm.com.